For decades, business practices and economic policies adopted by both parties have favored capital over labor, but the crises of the past year have created new urgency to reverse these trends and address the financial insecurity of workers and their families. Rebuilding our economy requires reforming how our system treats those who power it. It requires a new social compact with American workers.
On Feb. 3, don’t miss an important livestreamed conversation to kick off the start of the new government term with the launch of the Framework for Inclusive Capitalism: A New Compact Among Business, Government and American Workers. Developed by a bi-partisan, cross-sector Commission brought together by the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism, the Framework demonstrates that a broad consensus is emerging around critical worker issues.
A Framework for Inclusive Capitalism
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Hosted by the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Ford Foundation on the #RFBreakthrough platform, this session will be broadcast live across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- The Hon. Mark Warner, U.S. Senator from Virginia
- The Hon. Rob Portman, U.S. Senator from Ohio
- Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Founder, Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism and Managing Partner, Inclusive Capital Partners
- Dr. Rajiv J. Shah, President, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
- James Boland, former President of International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Ursula Burns, Former Xerox Chair & CEO, former VEON Chair & CEO, and Teneo Senior Advisor
- Roger W. Ferguson, CEO of TIAA
- Rana Foroohar, Financial Times Associate Editor
- Barbara Humpton, President & CEO of Siemens USA
- Janet Murguía, President & CEO of UnidosUS
- Ai-jen Poo, Executive Director, National Domestic Workers Alliance
- The Hon. Leo Strine, Former Chancellor and Chief Justice of Delaware
- Lydia DePillis, Reporter, ProPublica
We hope to see you there.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS